Transferbus from Oslo Airport Gardermoen in winter
Take the transfer bus from Oslo Airport directly to Hemsedal during the winter season.
The bus has its first stop at Gol, then it stops several places in Hemsedal.
- *Sundays from January 7th to April 28th
- *Extra during Christmas/New Years Thursday December 21st and 28th
- Two departures both directions
- From Oslo Airport: 14:30 and 18:30
- From SkiStar Lodge Hemsedal (tidligere Hemsedal Alpin Lodge): 07:00 and 11:30
- Journey time approx 3,5 hours
- Gol Skysstasjon
- Hemsedal Center
- Fýri Resort Hemsedal
- SkiStar Lodge Hemsedal (tidligere Hemsedal Alpin Lodge)
- Adult: NOK 990 return ticket and NOK 700 one way ticket
- Youth under 18: NOK 700 return ticket and NOK 500 one way ticket
- Children 0-3: Free
Important! Must be booked 24 h in advance.
Please note that the shuttle bus only run with bookings, so you will have to book your ticket in advance. Deadline is 24 hours before departure.
Book at vybuss.com.
Tip! See all public transport options and book tickets at vy.no/en or via the Vy-app.
Train from Oslo / Bergen + shuttle bus
Oslo Central Station is only 22 minutes away from Oslo Airport Gardermoen by train. From Oslo Central Station, you can take the train to Gol Station, and from there, the bus only takes half an hour to reach Hemsedal. Shuttle buses are available for selected train departures at Gol Station. Check departure times and book your entire journey on vy.no/en or in the Vy-app.
Express bus VY170 from Oslo
The bus operates daily departures between Oslo city and Hemsedal year-round (the night bus also passes through Oslo Airport Gardermoen). Check departure times and book your tickets on vy.no/en or in the Vy-app.
If you're arriving at Gardermoen Airport, the train to Oslo city center only takes 22 minutes, and Oslo Bus Terminal is right next to Oslo Central Station.