Hemsedal Golf Alpin
A full-fledged 18-hole mountain golf course, par 72. The only one of its kind in the regions Hallingdal, Valdres, and Nore & Uvdal.
The golf course is beautifully surrounded by tall pine forests and idyllic small lakes with a vibrant wildlife. A mighty mountain massif lies like a fantastic backdrop to the west together with the beautiful Hydnefossen waterfall, with its 160 meter waterfall. The golf course architect Jeremy Turner has fully succeeded in using nature as a framework for the facility. The whole course is red marked for fast play.
The golf course offers:
• Driving Range
• Great practice areas for putting and chip
• Rental of golf cart, trolleys and club sets
• Proshop with a large selection of equipment, clothes and shoes
• Online store - golfalpin.no
• Clubhouse with kiosk
• Excellent parking conditions
• Club affiliation Hallingdal GK
- Stones in piles are movable obstacles. Rule 24-1.
- Exemptions can be made from all roads and paths. Rule 25-1. 3.
- Distance marks are marked in the middle of the fairway measured center green:
- 100m - red
- 50m - yellow
- 200m - white
- The outer boundaries of the course are marked with red stakes.
- No access behind the green on hole 9.
- No access left side towards the cabins on holes 6 and 7. No access along the entire right side of hole 8.
- Transverse drainage ditches are GUR with exemption.