Høgeloft/Hogeloft 1920 masl - Topp20 Hemsedal
Høgeloft is the highest peak of Hemsedal at 1920moh.
How to get there
From the town center drive Rv 52 west, past Bjøberg and to the west end of Eldrevatnet. Take the exit at Glitreøyni and park in a large parking lot by the road.
Parking lot along Rv52 at the west end of Eldrevatn at the Glitrøyni exit.
- Remember a topographic hiking map and compass. The trail is not marked.
- Always choose hikes based on your ability and current conditions. The weather changes quickly in the mountains. Turn back in time (or choose another hike).
- Fill up with water before taking off from the dirt road.
- The first section, which is on a dirt road, can be done by bike.
- Remember a proper map and compass. Read more about safety information, equipment and tips under Details.
Are you ready for a long, beautiful hike to the top of Hemsedal? Then Topp20 Høgeloft is perfect for you. The hike is long but not too steep. You have great views all the way and can cycle the first kilometres. Remember a proper map and compass!
When reaching the top you will have panoramic views of Jotunheimen and Hemsedal. You should be able to spot Buaknuppen, Svarthetta and Kyrkjebønnøse.