Via Ferrata week 40 and 41
Climb to the top of the mountain using permanently installed rope ladders and wires, secured all the way to the top.
Via ferrata is available every Saturday and Sunday until October 16th, and also daily in the period October 2nd to 16th (week 40 and 41).
Via Ferrata means iron road in Italian and is simply climbing routes that go on installations in steep and vertical terrain. Experienced guides take you safely up steep mountain slopes and along narrow mountain ledges. The climbing route takes you all the way to the top of the mountain called Little Røggjin. The route has a difficulty level of B, but some points with grade C. It is suitable for anyone who wants a steep and airy trip to the top of the mountain. No prior knowledge of climbing is required to join.
Age / weight restrictions
Suitable for everyone between 40 kg and 120 kg, and over 145 cm. Recommended age limit 12 years, but one must weigh a minimum of 40 kg due to the approval of the equipment we use.
- Price: 790 NOK, this includes a guide and necessary climbing equipment
- Registration: no later than the day before - book online here
- Start time: See confirmation
- Meeting place: Outside Skarsnuten Hotel
- Duration: approx. 3 - 4 hours
- Bring: good shoes / mountain shoes, clothes according to weather conditions / windproof / insulating, some snacks along the way (food / drinks are not included) Thin gloves with a good grip can be nice to have, we also sell this at the meeting for NOK 30.
No availabiliy or privat tour?
If it is not possible to book the day you want, it may be because the activity is fully booked. In that case, get in touch at email@example.com or +47 483 86 018 and we can see if it is possible to set up an extra trip. We also do private tours at other days and times, contact us for more information.